Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Tattoo Ink

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    ya man I know. I was just stating what I have haha...

    yeah, I know. You're referring to those people who are making having tattoo's a "[censored] thing" and by that I mean.. all those guys who pop their collar because it's cool, and so on...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    E-X-A-C-T-L-Y....the SHEEP
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    That would be great for someone who isn't too sure they want one...My theory is make sure you know what you want and get a GOOD tattoo artist
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •